There may be occasions when we need to change this information due to new legislation or other procedural changes. When this happens we will let you know by posting the date the policy was updated at the top of the page. We may also let you know via email.
There are two ways in which we collect information from you.
1. Directly where information is received from you via email or telephone or when you fill in any forms. The kind information we collect could include your name, email address, contact address, phone number or any other identifying information you choose to provide.
2. Indirectly where information is received from you automatically when you access the services or use the site in any way. We automatically log your use of the site, which browser you used, how long you were on the site, which pages you viewed and your IP address. We also collect information regarding the type of device you used, including unique identifying markers amongst other hardware information and mobile service providers.
As stated earlier we do not share any of your personal information with any third party with the exception of the following circumstances
1. Any request for information where we are legally obliged to disclose.
2. If we feel that your language or actions constitute a threat of harm to yourself or others
3. As we use outside services to analyse technical information via cookies they will have access to certain technical information but nothing of a personal nature.
We intend to take all reasonable steps to keep your information safe from loss, theft, access from unauthorised parties and misuse.