Because we at Star Tarot are passionate about Tarot, our community and the services and products that we offer, we have made a commitment to provide you with the most reliable service we can and to resolve any problems you may have as quickly as possible. To this end we have created the following Terms and Conditions for using our services and we advise you to read them fully before using any of the services available on this site. If there is anything you do not understand please contact us on the customer service number below. If there is anything that you do not accept then please do not use this site or services.
By using this site and services you agree to the terms of this Agreement, and you re-affirm that agreement every time you use it. You should be aware that our terms, conditions and the charges for services may change from time to time. Changes may be due to new regulatory requirements or due to changes made by network operators. These situations are beyond our reasonable control. We will always try to provide notice of changes but sometimes we have to introduce changes with immediate effect in which case we will not be able to provide you with such notice.
References to "us," "we" and "our" in these terms and conditions refer to Star Tarot.
It is a legal requirement in some countries that we display a disclaimer on this site.
In order to comply with the laws of several countries we must make it clear that all Tarot and Psychic readings given are for entertainment purposes only and accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
1. Readings do not in any way constitute any professional personal, legal, financial, medical or any sort of professional advice. We would like to make it clear that our readers are not qualified counsellors, medical professionals, are not financial advisors or legally trained.
2. A Reader, The Authors of Articles or Community Posts may from time to time offer in good faith a personal opinion but this does not constitute professional advice or consultation and should not be relied upon. If you have any concerns particularly with financial legal or health related matters, you must seek medical advice and treatment or other specific and relevant professional advice.
3. The Readers featured are not employed by us and any services provided by a Reader shall be directly between you and the Reader. You and the Reader are solely responsible for the conversations which occur between you. We do not refer, endorse, recommend, verify, evaluate or guarantee any services or products provided by Readers, and nothing shall be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation or guarantee of any Reader.
4. We will not be liable for any damages sustained due to you taking action on information provided by any Reader. We recognise and respect that you are the master of your own destiny and you alone are responsible for the life choices and decisions that you make.
5. Our services are not suitable for persons under 18 years of age and we hold parents or guardians responsible for children that use our services.
Our Promise To You
1. We will provide all services offered on this site with care and diligence and will address any errors or malfunctions as soon as we become aware of them.
2. We will ensure that our readers are aware that they cannot answer questions relating to mental or physical health issues or pregnancy, or financial or legal issues.
3. Advise you to take appropriate professional advice regarding medical, legal or financial issues.
4. Make it Clear that any activities or decisions made by you based on the information given via readers, or authors of articles or community posts are at your own discretion.
5. Adhere to the codes of conduct as directed by the PSA (Phone-paid Services Authority)
6. Reply to Customer Service Calls within 24 hours.
7. Ensure all readings are recorded.
Contact Customer Services at
Email CustomerService@startarot.co.uk Telephone 0115 858 1334